Donate button

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Special something for those who donate :D

Hello again! Third installment talking to the entire world... At this time, I really don't think there's anybody reading this blog, but oh well.

I've decided to make it a bit more fun for whoever wants to donate a decent chunk of change! The first person to make a donation of $50 or more will get something special done by me, for them in the picture while I am in freefall in my next state! This could be their name and a thank you written on a sign I'm holding, or something suggested by you in the comments. As long as it is safe, I might just give it a go! So how about it??? Let the ideas flow!

Edit:
Great suggestion by my friend Erin... if you'd like, you can send me an object of yours such as a stuffed animal or something, I will skydive with it, take plenty of pictures/video and send it right back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment