Donate button

Monday, January 10, 2011

I've been slacking a bit in the blog area... more video though!

Hello again, world.

It's been far too long since I've put an update on here, but not TOO much has happened. The weather was so crappy up north in Minneapolis that I decided I would call it quits for that road trip, and I drove to Denver instead. I ended up meeting a really cool skydiver chick that is now my girlfriend and I am calling Denver my home for a while.
Unfortunately, with this bad of weather, it looks like I will be waiting till the spring to do the remaining 23 states. Since I am finally on a better internet connection, here is my video blog from Wyoming and South Dakota, along with the video that Lindsey did for her class project that is acting as my Nebraska video blog!



Billy Purta & His Mission to Skydive 50 States from Lindsay Nystrom on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment