Donate button

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Going to skydive Nevada soon

In one week from today I'll be on my way down to Nevada to hopefully get that state taken care of! Last time I drove through Nevada, the temperatures were too high (110°) by 10am and we couldn't jump, but hopefully this time things are a bit different. It's going to be a small dropzone about 1 hour NE of Vegas, in the little town of Mesquite.

The scenery out there is absolutely stunning, if you like lots of dirt. Plenty of mountains to view, but I really won't know of anything too awesome until I'm up in the air and flying around!

Here is an image of the airport and some of Mesquite in the background!

A video blog, pictures and video of the jump will be posted to share the experience with you all :) I'm still open for anybody to send me something personal of theirs for me to jump with! I just ask that you cover my jump ticket, and the price of the video/stills ($50). Of course, the donate button at the top of the page is where you do that... leave a note with your phone number and I'll call you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment