Donate button

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Successful state #21 = Nevada!

Here we are folks... the first official video for this blog! I had a blast visiting Vegas (who wouldn't???) for a couple of days and getting to jump over Mesquite.

You can see from the video that I pretty much suck at trying to sit-fly, but that's only my 5th attempt or so out of an actual plane (I can sit in a wind tunnel pretty well, but when I'm up in the sky my brain forgets how to fly!).

A big thanks to Morris Workman for covering my story out in Nevada and getting some great pictures! Check out his story at the link below, then enjoy the video!

Mesquite Local News



2 comments:

  1. All that practice sitting is paying off ;).
    Have a beautiful jump in Alaska. I want to see pictures from there, so take your video camera.

    ReplyDelete